7 Steve Jobs’ Quotes To Inspire Your Life
Steve Jobs is remembered as a tremendous innovator. He was a brilliant entrepreneur and amazing visionary. The former CEO of Apple was a leader and a legend. And he had much to say. He had thoughts about making mistakes, following your intuition, and making the most of life’s limited time. When he died, he not only left behind an extremely successful company, but also many words of wisdom. Here are 7 Steve Jobs’ quotes to inspire you:
1.“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
3. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”
4. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.”
5. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
6. “If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?”
7. “I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.”
If you feel unfulfilled in your career, keep looking until you find what you love to do.
You only live once. Make it count.